Dear distinguished guest: We thank you for your visit to the Rushdi Al-Buainain shop. These terms and conditions protect us, our valued customers, and any visitor who uses this site. Please read the following terms carefully before using the site. The user agrees that access to and use of the site is subject to the terms and conditions below. If you object to one of these terms, please contact us before completing the purchase
Trademarks and Copyright
All intellectual property rights, whether they are registered or not registered on the site, and all information and designs on the site are owned by the Network Links Foundation, registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Dammam city, which is owned by Rushdie Al-Buainain Store, and that all content of the site is also protected by copyright, being Group work subject to the laws of copyright in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and international agreements. All rights reserved.
Rushdi Al-Buainain Store will deliver the order to the address provided.
Rushdi Al-Buainain Store ensures that all products are new, unused, and undamaged. However, if there is any damage to the product, we kindly ask you to inform us within three days of receiving the product. Rushdi Al-Buainain Store will replace the product at no cost.
Replacement and returns:
To ensure that we provide the best customer service, all your purchases from Rushdie Al-Buainain Store are subject to exchange and return within 7 days of the date it reaches you. All you need is:
Ensure that it remains in its original condition.
Fill out the return request form from here, and you will be contacted directly.
Replacement and return terms and policies:
- The exchange and return policy includes all products of Rushdi Al-Buainain Store.
- In the event that a wrong product reaches you, or a shipment arrives in an improper condition, Rushdie Al-Buainain Store bears all delivery and replacement costs, and in the event that you wish to exchange or return for any other reason, Rushdie Al-Buainain Store does not bear any delivery costs that result.
- The customer does not have the right to cash back against returning the products that he obtained through the purchase of reward points, as he is compensated with reward points.
- In the event that the customer gets a free credit or a free purchase voucher, he is not entitled to convert the balance into cash.
- Rushdie Al-Buainain Store returns the amounts in the form of a cash balance in the customer’s account in the store once the returned shipments arrive at the store, or it resends the amount to the customer’s account in a period of no less than a week after contacting the customer and taking his information clearly.